Using these Services and the Website constitutes the User’s implicit consent with this Policy and its terms for processing personal data. If the User does not consent to these terms, the User must refrain from using the Services or Website.
User personal data received and processed by ADLEADPRO.
In this Policy, the term “User personal data” refers to the following:
- Personal data that the User provides about him/herself when registering (creating an account) or when using the Website, including User personal data. Information necessary for Services to be offered (services rendered) is indicated. Other information is provided at the User’s discretion.
- Data automatically transmitted to the Services and the Website while using them includes the software installed on the User‘s device, including the User’s IP address, cookie information, browser information (or another offer that allows access to the Services), time Service(s)/Website is/are accessed, the address of the requested page.
- Other information about the User may be transmitted if collecting or providing it is defined in the regulatory documents of the individual Services.
This Policy applies only to the Services available on the Website. ADLEADPRO does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites the User may access by clicking on links available on the Website. In general, ADLEADPRO does not check the accuracy of personal data provided by Users and does not control their legal authenticity. However, We proceed from the fact that the User provides accurate and sufficient personal data in response to the questions posed in the registration form and keeps this information up to date. The risk of providing false information is borne by the User who provided it.
Purpose of the collection and processing of User personal data
ADLEADPRO collects and stores only that personal data which is necessary for the provision of Services and the correct functionality of the site.
We may use User personal data for the following purposes:
- Communicating with the User, including sending notifications, requests, and information regarding the use of Services, rendering services, as well as processing queries and requests from the User;
- Improving the quality of Services and the Website, improving ease of use, developing new Services;
- Targeting advertising material;
- Conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
Terms for processing User personal data and transferring it to third parties
ADLEADPRO has the right to transfer personal data to third parties only in the following cases:
The User consented to do so;
The transfer is necessary for the User to use a specific Service or to provide a service to the user;
The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable law in the framework of the procedure established by law;
When processing User personal data, ADLEADPRO adheres to legislation on personal data protection.
Change of personal data by User
The user can at any time change (update, supplement) or delete the personal data the User has provided in full or in part, as well as the privacy settings affecting said data, using the personal data editing function in “My Account”.
We will not knowingly collect, use, or disclose the personal data of persons under the age of 18 without obtaining prior consent from persons performing parental duties in relation to such Users (for example, from parents or guardians), through direct off-network contact.
Measures used to protect User personal data
ADLEADPRO takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect User personal data from illegal or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions affecting said data from third parties. However, we cannot guarantee 100% protection of personal data from illegal actions by third parties.
All suggestions or questions regarding this Policy should be communicated through the contact form.